Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Junita- Sir Francis Scott Key had fun at DuQuoin State Fair




Sir Francis Scott Key
Name: Junita
Location: Du Quoin State Fair   
Date: September 1st and 3rd, 2012
Miles: 117.66 miles
Latitude: 37.9844948N
Longitude: -89.2264711W
      

    My husband,Kerry, Sir Francis Scott Key, and I went to the Du Quoin State Fair over Labor Day weekend. On Saturday we took my nephew who is 11 years old and my niece who is 6 years old to the fair. They rode on some rides and played games. We were going to go to the demolition derby later that evening, but it started raining again. We decided to go to the micro races inside the Southern Illinois Event Center instead. On Monday, my husband and I went back to the fair for the ARCA races, but they were cancelled because of the rain. We had lunch at our favorite place, the Sirloin Hut. I had the Sirloin tips, mushrooms, and a roll. We had to go to another vender for good sweet tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment