Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dolly Goes Racing

Name: Jacob Griffin

Date: December 2, 2012

Destination: Gregory Lake, Drakesboro, Kentucky

Latitude: 37.2172° N

Longitude: 87.0503° W

Round Trip Miles: 315.62 miles

Total Miles: 2831.56 miles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Over the weekend of December 1st and 2nd, 2012, I decided to take miss Dolly on a little adventure to experience what I like to do for fun. After class on November 29, 2012, I took Dolly to my house so that she could rest until the big day. As she was sitting in my room, my three-year old niece walked in there and told me how beautiful and lovely Dolly was. I informed her that Dolly was sleeping because Dolly was going to a race to watch me. One Sunday morning, December 2, 2012, Dolly and I set out for our adventure at 6:30 a.m. to head towards a little town in Kentucky called Drakesboro. In Drakesboro there was a nice camp ground called  Gregory Lake. We spent the morning getting my things together in preparation for my race a 2:00p.m. Dolly sat in the lawn chair for about two hours until the race was over. We gathered our things, loaded our equipment, and headed home around 5:30p.m. We stopped for a bite to eat because Dolly was concerned about my nutrition after exerting myself for two straight hours. We then returned to my home around 8:00p.m. On Tuesday December 4, 2012  at 11:00 a.m. she was feeling home sick so I returned her safely back to Mrs. Stearns.

No comments:

Post a Comment